There are countless benefits of outsourcing the recruiting process for permanent positions (Direct Hires) to a staffing agency or utilizing their services for contract or temporary staffing. Here are a few reasons why staffing agencies can help you.
Depending on the type of background or skill set you need, a staffing agency may be able to help fill your open positions. The staff at the staffing agency has access to an unparalleled database of candidate resumes and will take a holistic approach in finding that perfect match for your team.
When you use a recruiting service or staffing agency, you can hire for a specific project or to fill a full-time position. This flexibility allows you to be able to manage your workforce as needed.
When your staffing agency provides long-term temporary workers, you can grow your team and develop the talent within those employees, while fulfilling that short-term position requirement without the commitment of hiring full time.
A staffing agency can measure performance to ensure that your team is fully productive and delivering on the project.
You may find yourself saving time, money, and resources by utilizing a staffing agency or recruiting service. By using a staffing agency, you may be able to scale your recruitment process to meet the needs of your growing business and minimize the need for additional staff.
Acquiring workers through a staffing agency provides you with a cost effective way to quickly expand your team with under-utilized talent. Many organizations are looking at sourcing diverse talent as part of their workforce development strategy. However, finding employees from underrepresented backgrounds is costly. A staffing agency can provide the diversity you need at the right price.
When you use a staffing agency, you are able to benefit from a lower labor budget as opposed to hiring employees with a traditional payroll approach. This may result in savings in labor costs as well as time savings for managing your workforce.
Recruitment is an important aspect of diverse talent being hired into your organization. A staffing agency can help promote diversity within your team and work towards a more diverse workforce, which will benefit both your organizational goals and the financial bottom line.
Services and are successful in doing so by solely comprising our team of HR professionals. Career Strategy Consultants (CSC) takes the following measures to ensure we’re providing each client with the most efficient, economic, and ethical services possible:
- Collecting Demographic Data in the surrounding area (education level, cost of living, unemployment rates, etc.).
- Networking with Local Organizations (Colleges & Universities, Chamber of Commerce, SHRM Chapters, and other local organizations tailored to the specific trade or skill set).
- Utilize 100+ Job Boards (both broad and niche) and multiple Social Media Platforms to ensure the position is accessible to the largest and most diverse applicant pool possible.
The Selection Process
- Our recruiting team members are trained on how to avoid any form of bias, discrimination, misrepresentation, unprofessionalism, or unethical referral and recruiting practices. Career Strategy Consultants conducts regular audits of our team to ensure our employees are in compliance with our policies and guidelines.
- Each of our recruiters are also trained to become advocates of each client company in order to attract and retain the most qualified candidate pool for each open job requisition.
The Interview Process
Our recruiters are required to exhibit the utmost form of professionalism throughout the interview process, regardless of the caliber of the position. From the initial screening to facilitating a job offer, our team focuses on the following core values of our organization:
Our team understands that every open job requisition is a direct reflection of our client’s reputation as well as ours. As a result, we pride ourselves in establishing a positive professional relationship with each candidate, building trust, setting accurate expectations, and ensuring that they are kept informed from start to finish during the vetting and consideration process. We make it our responsibility to obtain regular updates from each hiring manager in order to provide the most accurate information possible to prospective candidates. Similarly on the client side, we also provide updates on potential candidates to hiring managers, should anything change on the candidate’s end throughout the interview and hiring process. These regular check-ins ensure the candidate remains engaged throughout the selection process and the hiring manager is aware of any potential changes to the candidate’s status.
In an effort to make each search as efficient and effective as possible, our team thoroughly vets each candidate through multiple interviews and provides as much in-depth and relevant information as possible pertaining to the candidate’s background, experience, skillset, career history, goals, and compensation expectations for every individual we submit to our clients. This approach also allows us to eliminate potential candidates before submitting them for consideration in instances where they do not align with the client’s expectations.
Career Strategy Consultants has specific policies and processes in place to ensure that every search we conduct for our clients is managed from start to finish as efficiently, effectively, and ethically as possible. Each open job requisition is monitored and evaluated internally in an effort to confirm our services remain consistent regardless of the position, company, or industry. Periodic check-ins with each of our clients to ensure customer satisfaction is also required by our team members.
The Offer Stage and Thereafter
- As advocates of your company, Career Strategy Consultants also provides assistance in facilitating job offers to ensure a smooth transition from the offer stage to the onboarding process. Our team is trained on how to determine if there are any underlying concerns or issues for each candidate being offered and how to advise our client to successfully address these concerns in an effort to find a mutually beneficial resolution.
- Once a candidate has been placed with your company, our team will then schedule periodic check-ins with the individual indefinitely in order to ensure they remain satisfied within their position and assist the client with addressing any questions or concerns that arise.
For more information or inquiries on any of our staffing services, please contact one of our team members at your earliest convenience.