Career Strategy Consultants Handles Human Resources for Companies Large and Small.
Career Strategy Consultants has a strong foundation in Human Resources. We are a staffing agency that helps small and large companies find talent and provide the resources need to maintain an effective Human Resources department. We understand how important having a strong HR department is, because we built our business around it. We work with human resource departments daily and we know what it takes to create and maintain a successful team.
For many companies, we act as their entire human resource department. It makes sense for the businesses to entrust us with their policies and procedures. We also work directly with companies to recruit and hire the most skilled human resource employees to build a powerful team in-house.
What do you mean by Human Resources?
The term human resource/s (HR) is often referred to as the department of a business or organization that deals with the hiring, administration, and training of personnel. However, Human Resources as a whole is comprised of much more strategic responsibilities that are vital to an organization’s present and future success.
A primary goal and function of the human resource department is to effectively manage an organization’s employees and culture. HR often handles:
- Compensation, Benefits, and Merit Increases
- Recruitment, Interviewing, and Hiring Employees
- Onboarding and New Hire Training
- Performance Management and Internal position changes
- Organization Development and Culture
Human Resource teams are sometimes comprised of many members and/or can be a single person. Possible job types are:
- Chief Human Capital Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- Training and Development Officer
- Employee & Labor Relations Advisor
- Director of Employee Engagement
- HR Business Development Officer
We are able to act as your company’s entire Human Resource department, or a strategic HR extension of your existing department, and help provide your employees support – while also sourcing top talent to assist with staffing your team.
What are some functions of Human Resource Departments?
There are several major functions/areas in regards to HR:
- Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Staffing
- Development and Training
- Compensation, Benefits, and Performance Appraisals
- Safety, Health, and Compliance
- Employee Labor Relations
These positions and areas require specific training and a developed skill set. Often small companies don’t have the resources to effectively manage a human resources department. Large corporations like to partner with successful firms that specialize in specific HR fields.
Benefits When Using a Human Resource Consulting Company?
Human Resource (HR) consultants and firms help provide guidance for business owners. Our goal at Career Strategy Consultants is to help protect our clients and their assets from any unnecessary risk. We are continually training and updating our knowledge on local, national, and international guidelines. We stay educated so you can focus on your business – not your HR.
A human resource department is not a luxury – it is a need. Having an internal team is not a requirement. Handling employee relations, hiring, terminating, and enforcing policies are day-to-day activities that happen if you have a team or not. Business owners and managers have to decide if that is what they want to spend their time on or if you should hire specialists.
- We help you save time by processing and reviewing resumes, performing interviews, and background checks.
- Human Resource Firms save you money by allowing our team to work as your internal HR. Instead of hiring an entire staff, we operate as an extension of your company.
- Our company saves you resources. Instead of your staff being tied to a desk doing trivial tasks, we take away that burden. They can focus on big picture issues.
Career Strategy Consultants HR Services
Fully Bundled HR & Staffing Services (Retained)
Integrate CSC’s team of recruiters into your organization and utilize our most cost-effective staffing services.
- Talent Acquisition – Recruit and retain the best talent for your company.
- Talent Pipeline – continue to screen, interview, and identify candidates for temporary and full-time staffing needs
- Conduct background screening and drug testing and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and turned into your office prior to the candidate’s start date in most cases
- Initiate the job offer and associated documents needed
Back Office HR Services
Establish and implement a streamlined process for all of your human resource needs to ensure regulatory compliance. A team of human resource professionals will be staffed to accommodate your company.
- Perform new employee orientation and on-boarding
- Manage personnel regarding human resource issues, payroll, and benefits
- Professional consultation for all of your human resource questions concerning State or Federal employment law
- Conduct yearly I-9 audits
- Develop Human Resource Policy & Procedures as needed
- Contract administration and labor relations expertise as needed
- Benefit Administration
- Absence Management
- Discharge and disciplinary cases
- Unemployment and Workers Compensation management
- Performance management
What Separates Us from Other HR Agencies?
We don’t view you as just a client – we view ourselves as a part of your team. We make sure we understand your industry, policies, regulations, and culture. It is not just about filling out paperwork – we are working with you to build the best employees and team.
We utilize our expertise to help guide you with some of the most difficult decisions. Since we have partnered with you along the way, we can empathize while also being professionals and helping you make those tough decisions.
Why We Help Companies with their Human Resources
Career Strategy Consultants are trained experts. Our team is involved and educated every day. We are proactive with our clients, informing and helping them navigate laws, regulations, and new strategies.
We put in the time and effort to understand the corporations and companies we are partnering with. It is not enough to just read your company handbook. We take the time to ask questions, research your industry, and truly know what our value in helping you maintain and run a successful company.
More Questions? Learn More About Our Firm.
More Than Just Staffing